Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
National MRI, CT Scan & Diagnostic Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
National MRI, CT Scan & Diagnostic Centre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name / Demographic details of patients
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to investigation
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the mail id :firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name: National MRI, CT Scan & Diagnostic Centre
Address : 7, Arihant Nagar, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 150, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, National MRI, CT Scan & Diagnostic Centre takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Refund can only be processed at our registered address 7, Arihant Nagar, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.